Reginald Road Ind. Park,
St Helens, Merseyside
Tel: 01744 816225
Fax: 01744 820161
Tel: 01332 600825
On-Site & Laboratory Testing
Format NDT offer the following NDT services;
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Gamma Radiography
- Micro-Focus Rod Anode Radiography (Laboratory Service Only)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (Visible and Flourescent)
- Hardness Testing
- Positive Material Identification (XRF)
- Spark Testing (Holiday Identification)
- Ferrite Testing
- Industrial Imaging (Video Imagescope)
Both laboratory and On-Site Inspections operate within the Format NDT Quality System, which is ISO 9001-200 fully accredited through BSI.
Our Technicians are highly trained and experienced and hold personal certification up to level III over a range of examination schemes including BS EN 473 (PCN) and SNT-TC-1-A (ASNT).
Our client list covers a wide range of industries including; Nuclear, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Defence, Rail, Construction and General Engineering. We cover a wide range of tests from large civil engineering structures to small components, welds, castings etc in both traditional and exotic materials.